Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes Cover Images for Facebook:-
Valentine’s Day is not an official holiday but it is celebrated every year on 14th February in whole world. On this day couples can be seen loving, kissing, and hugging each other. Singles also tell their hidden feelings to the person with whom they love. They express their lovely feelings by going on knees and giving Red rose to their partner. If you are a single and far from your love then send some beautiful Valentine’s Day Messages to her/him and get her/him attraction.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes Cover Images for Facebook
Valentines Day which is also known as the day of love is celebrated on 14th February every year. Nowadays, couples celebrate Valentine’s week means the festival is celebrated a whole week. On this day couples can be seen presenting gifts, chocolates, teddy bear and many other things to their partners. If you are far from your beloved then do not get disappointed because now you may send Valentines Day Images 2017 to her/him to celebrate the day.
Valentines Day is celebrated with lots of feelings by couples and singles too. On this day couples meet each other and share some golden moments of past which they lived together. They go on date, party, shopping and present priceless gifts to each other. Love Birds celebrate the day on 14th February every year.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.– Aristotle
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.– Lao Tzu
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.– William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.– Henry Ward Beecher
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.– Anais Nin
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood
- When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, “Outside the Dog Museum”
- We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love. ~Robert Fulghum, True Love